The 4th International Conference on Heat Transfer Devices (ICHTD'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to heat transfer devices. The goal of ICHTD'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICHTD is an acronym for International Conference on Heat Transfer Devices.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICHTD'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Boilers and Condensers
- Design and Simulation
- Experimental Measurements
- Heat Exchanger Fundamentals and Design
- Heat Exchangers with Chemical Reaction
- Heat Transfer Enhancement
- Mechanical Design
- Multiphase Heat Exchangers
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.